Coca-Cola announced this week that they are investing another $3 billion in Russia over the next five years. It is all part of the expansion of Coke into markets where it expects to get an increased revenue share. Coke had  already invested at least $3 billion before the announcement of this new allotment.Coke gets about 25% of it's business from North America, leaving 75% for their overseas growth. In all, Coke expects to invest almost $30 billion in development over the next five years.

More From Cars 108