Genesee County’s 67th District Court Has New COVID-19 Protocols
As of today, the 67th District Court has new protocols when it comes to COVID-19.
The 67th District Court in Genesee County will be adding more preventative measures when it comes to COVID-19 protocols. Effective today, Monday, January 10th, 2022 through Friday, February 4th, 2022.
Because of the increased COVID-19 positivity rate, the 67th District Court will take the following measures when it comes to business that needs to be conducted within the system:
- All 67th District Court locations in Genesee County will have new hours for the public. Locations will be open from 8 am until noon Monday through Friday for those filing documents and processing payments. Court employees will also be able to assist people over the phone from 8 am until 4 pm Monday through Friday. Also, payments can also be made online here.
- Emergency motions and urgent matters can also be filed and submitted online at www.67thdc.com. There is also a drop-box located within the McCree Building on Saginaw Street in Downtown Flint. The drop-box location is open Monday through Friday from 8 am until 4 pm.
- Until Friday, February 4th, 2022, all misdemeanor pretrials will either be adjourned or conducted through Zoom.
- All arraignments will also be conducted via Zoom through February 4th for all Michigan Department of Corrections detainees.
- In-jail misdemeanor matters will also be handled via zoom.
For any other matters or to get more information on the changes or what you need to do, you are asked to visit the 67th District Court's website at www.67thdc.com.
Source: 67th District Court