Dad Want Steak for Father’s Day? Try These Genesee Cty Steakhouses
Quality time with dad doesn't have to be "the usual" visit. Get him out of the house for a meal you'll enjoy together for Father's Day. Also, if you need to plan something for mom or Mother's Day, start here.
What will my dad like for Father's Day?
Chances are, your dad falls into one of these categories:
- "Come over, I'll grill something."
- "I'll come over. You grill something."
- "Don't worry about Father's Day. It's just another day to me."
- "What are we doing for Father's Day? I don't want clothes."
- "Doesn't matter what we do, just visit."
- "Let's get a good steak dinner."
In dad-speak, any of the above means: "Let's break bread and visit. I enjoy spending time with you." It can be tough to decode dads, but the sure way is to have a good meal and whatever conversation transpires from there. Nothing speaks to most fathers quite like a great Ribeye, New York Strip, T-Bone or Filet Mignon.
12 MI Restaurants With Amazing Water Views
Where can I take my dad for a good steak around the Flint area?
It doesn't matter your budget, you'll find quality steak, made just the way you (and your dad) want it. If you want the higher-end experience, Genesee County has that, too. No matter where you live... Clio, Davison, Grand Blanc or Linden and everywhere in between, we've got you covered.