When Using Someone Else’s Bathroom, What Are You Happy To See?
Some people refuse to use any bathroom but their own, while some people just don't give a crap where they make a deposit. For those who have no problem using someone else's throne, what are you relieved to see when
urine you're in there?
A recent Reddit poll asked that very question and here are the results:
1. A lit candle. This prevents you from walking into a room that's pitch black, and helps mask the smell of your personal brand.
2. A small trash can next to the toilet with a lid on it. A can next to the can without a lid can be confusing for some.
3. A fan. Air circulation is a must, not to mention it makes enough noise to cover up certain sounds.
4. Clean hand towels. Nothing makes my hands feel cleaner than wiping off with a damp shower towel that someone wiped their entire body off with.
5. A lock on the door. Does this really need an explanation? How about this... unexpected awkward moment!!