Kitten Saves Michigan Family of Four from Carbon Monoxide
Carbon Monoxide from a portable generator nearly took the lives of this Michigan family during a recent power outage.
Grand Blanc Family: Firefighters Saved Our Lives After CO Scare
Another reminder to check your carbon monoxide detectors, and to get one if you don't have one.
Michigan Campers: Beware of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning This Summer
It's not something that most of us think about when we're one with nature during the summer months, but it's a problem that we need to be aware of all year long.
Flint Fire Dept. Installing Free Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors – The Good News
They'll be going door-to-door this weekend on the east side of Flint.
LOCAL SPOTLIGHT: Grand Blanc Fire Department & Carbon Monoxide Sa
Thank you to Chief Burdette for coming in this morning to talk with us!
Fenton Family Saved by Carbon Monoxide Detector – The Good News [VIDEO]
Another reminder of how important these are to have in our homes.
Wisconsin Cat Saves Family from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – The Good News [VIDEO]
This cat is a legit hero.