LOCAL SPOTLIGHT: Grand Blanc Fire Department & Carbon Monoxide Safety
Thank you to Chief Burdette for coming in this morning to talk with us!
AJ was perusing social media this week and said that the Grand Blanc Fire Department had posted that there's been an uptick in calls about carbon monoxide poisoning. With the holidays and the colder weather, we thought it's important to bring in somebody who knows what they're talking about.
If you suspect a carbon monoxide leak in your home, first rule is to GET OUT and THEN call the fire department or Consumers Energy. And just like your smoke detectors, make sure that your carbon monoxide detectors work, too. Thanks, Chief!