Ramp & Lane Closures Start Today on I-69 in Genesee County
A friendly reminder that will probably affect your daily commute this week.
Ramp and lane closures start today and go through Friday on I-69, and they are taking place during the workday. Here's a list of what you can expect, starting this morning:
· EB Bristol Road under I-69: One lane will be closed, exit ramps closed
· Seymour Road over I-69: Down to one lane of traffic
· Morrish Road over I-69: Down to one lane of traffic
· WB Bristol Road under I-69: one lane will be closed
· M-13, Nichols Road and Duffield Road over I-69: Down to one lane
· EB/WB Bristol under I-69: One lane in each direction will be closed
· EB I-69: One lane will be closed between Elms and Miller
·NB Linden Road: One lane closed under I-69
· SB Linden Road: One lane closed under I-69
For more information, click HERE. Be aware this week, folks!