One of Lapeer’s Favorite Bar & Grills for Sale at $700k
Just outside of Lapeer City Limits on Imlay City Road near Morris Road is a popular roadside bar & grill. People dance, drink, do their best at karaoke and enjoy a homemade meal. Now, that might change.
Hitch-N-Post Bar & Grill
For nearly 40 years, the Hitch-N-Post has been a Lapeer staple. It was most recently updated in 2019, according to the Lapeer County Press. Current owner Becky Jarvis' father opened the business in 1983. Now, it's up for sale.
Lapeer Bar & Grill for Sale
If you've been waiting to buy your own well-run, profitable business, now might be the time. For just under $700,000 Hitch-N-Post Bar & Grill could be yours according to the real estate listing by Paul Coulter.
Included in the sale will be:
- Liquor License
- Enough space for dancing, live music.
- All of the equipment (except the ATM, dartboard and jukebox)
- Seating space for 145 people (capacity) inside
- Outside patio seating
- New outside fire pit/entertainment area
- 2-bedroom apartment above the business, in case you want to live there or have a (very understanding) tenant that could lease it with all of the noise that comes from running a bar, just below.
New Country Bar Opens Just Down Yonder from Lapeer
The listing states food sales account for about 40% of the business. You really can't beat the space or location. Cheers to the next owner on continued success running it the same way or a whole new concept.
Thanks to the Jarvis family for so much entertainment and great memories over the years -- and giving back to the Lapeer Community, too.