Here Are Some of the Ways You Can Donate to CMN in Genesee Co.
There are several campaigns happening right now in our area.
Back in March, when the world went sideways, we were planning our first annual Children's Miracle Network Radiothon with Hurley Children's Hospital. And then, COVID-19 happened. Our radiothon, which had originally been planned for April, has now been moved to October 8th and 9th.
However, there are quite a few options for you to donate to CMN this summer if you don't want to wait until October when we start begging for money.
WAYS TO DONATE:
- Dairy Queen: Donate at the register - July 27-August 31
- Panda Express: Donate at the register - year-round, Panda Cares Day - Aug 8
- RE/MAX: Honor Cards - year-round
- Speedway: donate at register - year-round
- Rite Aid: Donate at register July 12-August 8
- Love's Travel Stop: round-up at register until October 3
Personally, my favorite way to donate is to round up my purchase. None of us enjoy spending odd totals at the store; if you can round up and donate the change, why not?
The Children's Miracle Network has donated over $4.7 billion to its 170 hospitals across the country. The money goes to help kids who have had accidents or are fighting illness.
The best part about CMN is that all of the money stays LOCAL. You can rest easy knowing that your donation will go to help local families and kids right here in the Flint area at Hurley Children's Hospital.
We look forward to helping to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network in October and we hope that you'll be able to help us!