Car Crashes Through Wall of Flint’s Popular Roma Pizzeria. See Pics Here
Flint, Genesee County seems to have a weirdly high occurrence of cars crashing into restaurants. Some spots have been hit multiple times within the county, too. More on those in a minute.
But first... another car has crashed into another restaurant today.
Car crashes into Flint restaurant
The latest restaurant building to have a car crash issue is Flint's famous Roma Pizzeria & Restaurant at 5227 Saginaw St, Flint, MI 48505. Consider Roma has been around since 1958. This, as far as I can find in news archives on the Internet, is the first time in its history a car has crashed into the building.
The impact hit the men's restroom. Here's what that looked like from inside:
Would definitely be a little strange feeling a draft while you're doing your business. Considering they have a patio this time of year... it truly could have been worse.
Other car vs building crashes that have recently happened around Genesee County, MI.
Unfortunately, this isn't a rare occurrence. We've previously reported other recent incidents.
- KFC on Dort Hwy near I-69 has been slammed into a couple of times. Most recently by a police vehicle in April 2023.
- Hot Pepper Thai in Grand Blanc was hit again in December 2022. They just reopened a couple of weeks ago.
- Not long after the KFC accident, ABC12 reported Mega Classic Diner in Flint Twp was hit.
25 Genesee Cty Restaurants 50+ Years Old
A couple of other strange accidents in Michigan involved buildings, too.
- School bus crashes into an elementary school.
- The last instance was a deer crashing into a family home -- the bedroom. Oh, deer. You haven't lived until you see the confused look on a deer's face when it's on a comfortable mattress.
Please, drive safely on roadways and (especially) while attempting to visit a restaurant.