You Can Now Use The Words ‘Bae’ and ‘Fatberg’ in Scrabble
From this day forward, you don't have to argue with your grandma about using the word "cisgender."
Don't lie, we've all been there. "That's not a word!" "YES IT IS!" "Look it up!" "FINE I WILL!"
There's a new list of words that have been added to the Scrabble dictionary and they're...well, fascinating. Here are some of my favorites:
- aquafaba: vegan version of egg whites
- jambuster: jam-filled donut
- preggo: slang for pregnant
- hackerazzo: somebody who hacks a famous person's computer
- qapik: Azerbaijan's currency
Freaking. Fascinating. I didn't realize that Scrabble has their own dictionary! Keep these words in your back pocket - they're worth serious points.