The 2020 ‘Ghostbusters’ Sequel Already Has a Teaser [VIDEO]
And I *clap* AM *clap* HERE *clap* FOR *clap* IT!
It was announced on Tuesday that Jason Reitman, the son of the original Ghostbusters director Ivan Reitman, is going to be at the helm for another film in the franchise, slated to come out next summer.
Now, to answer as many questions as I can from my in-depth research on the new movie:
- NO, IT WILL NOT FEATURE THE LADIES FROM THE 2016 REBOOT
- YES, TECHNICALLY IT CAN BE CONSIDERED A GHOSTBUSTERS 3
- NO, WE'RE NOT SURE IF THE ORIGINAL CAST (MINUS HAROLD RAMIS, RIP) WILL RETURN
- YES, IT WILL BE SET IN PRESENT TIME
- YES, IT WILL BE SET IN THE SAME UNIVERSE AS THE ORIGINAL FILMS, WITH 30+ YEARS HAVING PASSED
There are rumors that Reitman is looking for four teenagers to cast in the film - two boys and two girls - so this would indicate that it's a "passing of the torch"-type film.
From the looks of the teaser, I have ALL the feelings about it and I'll go see it, no matter what. Will you?