Free Concerts And Much More At 2022 Uncle Sam Jam In Woodhaven
After a two-year absence, I am happy to announce that the annual Uncle Sam Jam in Woodhaven, Michigan will be back this year.
Uncle Sam Jam features free national concerts, a huge carnival midway, fireworks, a petting zoo, monster truck rides, and more. If you are not familiar with the popular event, I have all the details for you.
When Uncle Sam Jam?
The event dates and times are as follows,
- Thursday, July 7th: 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Friday, July 8th: 4:00 PM to Midnight
- Saturday, July 9th: Noon to Midnight
- Sunday, July 10th: Noon to 11:00 PM
Where is Uncle Sam Jam held?
Woodhaven Civic Center Park, at 23101 Hall Road in Woodhaven.
What bands and artists are performing free concerts?
The live entertainment lineup is awesome this year. Darren McCarty's band Grinder will be performing as well as Grand Funk Railroad and Dokken with George Lynch. What follows is the complete rundown of all bands and artists set to perform,
Thursday, July, 7th
- The Zotz: 6:00 PM to 6:45 PM
- Kougaran: 7:30 PM to 8:15 PM
- Grinder featuring Darren McCarty: 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Friday, July 8th
- Van Go Go: 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Wysteria: 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Levi R. Moore: 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Dave Hamilton Band: 9:00 PM to 9:45 PM
- Grand Funk Railroad: 10:30 to 11:45 PM
Saturday, July 10th
- Last Ride: 6:30 PM to 7:15 PM
- Artificial Agent: 7:45 PM to 8:30 PM
- George Lynch: 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Dokken/George Lynch Reunion Show: 10:30 to 11:45 PM
Sunday, July 11th
- I-90's: 6:30 PM to 7:15PM
- 50 Amp Fuse: 8:00 PM to 8:45 PM
- 50 Amp Fuse 9:15 PM to 10:00 PM
Please note all of the above shows are free, however, VIP tickets can be purchased for the Dokken/George Lynch Reunion Show and Grand Funk Railroad for $30. Your ticket purchase gives you access to up-close seating, a private bar, and private bathrooms. If interested, you can buy tickets here for Dokken and here for Grand Funk Railroad.
Grinder VIP tickets can be purchased as well for $20, a meet and greet is included as well as up-close seating, a private bar, and private bathrooms.
What other attractions are there?
Is there a parking fee?
Yes. Onsite parking is available for $10 Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. There is a $15 parking fee on Friday. Free parking is available offsite at Kohl's which includes a free shuttle ride to the event. Kohl's is located at 20840 West Road in Woodhaven.
Be sure to follow Uncle Sam Jam Facebook event page for additional information and announcements.