5 Reasons You Should Go to the ‘Queen of Kings’ Pageant Tomorrow
Aside from seeing a bunch of dudes dressed like ladies...
...it's for a great cause. Soooooo...do you need a night out?
Two years ago, I made the journey to drag for the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan. And it paid off, because I won!
Just in case you're not sold yet, here are five more reasons that you should go tomorrow night:
1. Guys walking around in heels for the first time EVER
2. Guys wearing make-up for the first time EVER
3. Guys wearing wigs for the first time EVER
4. Guys wearing dresses for the first time EVER (that we know of)
5. It's for the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan
There. That should be enough. Now get out to the 4th annual Queen of Kings All-Mall Beauty Pageant!