These ‘Jeopardy’ Clues Are So Flint Michigan
As we continue to pay tribute to Alex Trebek who passed away on Sunday, let's see if you can come up with the answers [er, sorry, the questions] to these 'Jeopardy!' clues that put the spotlight on Flint, Michigan.
Sure, a lot of these are easy, especially if you've lived here for more than a minute. But there are a few that may have you scratching your head.
And there's a bonus question for you at the end. It's a Flint-Esque clue, but it doesn't really have anything to do with our city.
Let's see how you do.
And while we're at it, let's give a shoutout to some Flint residents who've appeared as contestants on Jeopardy. Janet O'Keefe (2008), Dane Walker (2015), Rose Adams (2013), and Chad Mosher who appeared on the show in 2003 when he was in 7th grade.
Here are the answers:
- Places of Substance, What is Flint?
- One-Syllable Cities, What is Flint?
- Winning Through Alliteration, Who is Michael Moore?
- Interviews, What is Flint?
- Michigan History, What is Flint?
- Airport Names, What is General Motors?
- 2-Timing States, What is Flint?
- There's Chemistry Between Us, What is Lead?
- Gems, What is Flint?
- Final Jeopardy, Documentaries, What is 'Roger and Me'?
- Shades of Gray, What is Flint?
- They Got Struck, What is General Motors?
- Key Stones, What is Flint?
- Recent Books, Who is Michael Moore?
- Michigan Cities, What is Flint?
- (Bonus Question): Who are the Flintstones?