Michigan Man Bitten By His Own Deadly Pet Cobra
The incident is freaking out his neighbors, who are concerned about exotic pets.
Bay County Sheriffs were called at approximately 12:09 AM on Sunday morning by a man in his mid-20s who was bitten by his pet cobra.
He was taken to McLaren Bay City and then transferred to Detroit. They had to fly in anti-venom from Miami. Police say that laws are different everywhere for exotic pets, but as far as this guy, Pinconning has no laws banning the ownership of venomous snakes.
However, his neighbors are NOT having it. They feel that a venomous snake like that belongs in a zoo, not somebody's house. The cobra is contained and in the man's house, but authorities say that they don't know what they're going to do with it.
Do you think people should be allowed to have exotic pets in Michigan? Or would that make us too much like Ohio? *snort*