MI Residents Can Now Renew Their License Plate at Meijer Stores
Being able to renew our plates at Meijer is going to save us all a lot of time and hassle.
We all know that going to the Secretary of State to renew your vehicle plate can be annoying and take forever. Now some Michigan residents will be able to renew their plates while shopping. The Michigan Secretary of State has announced the placement of 28 self-service stations into Meijer stores across the state.
The new self-serve stations can be used for the renewal of automobile, motorcycle, and watercraft tabs. Even more options are said to be coming after a computer system upgrade in March of next year.
Unfortunately, the Meijer stores in our area do not have the kiosks yet. Check out the list below to see which Meijer stores are participating.
- Auburn Hills - Brown Road
- Battle Creek - Columbia Avenue and B Drive N locations
- Belleville - Belleville Road
- Big Rapids - Waldron Way
- Cadillac - 34 Road
- Chesterfield - 23 Mile Road
- Clinton Township - S. Groesbeck Highway
- Commerce Township - Haggerty Highway
- Detroit - W. Eight Mile Road and Grand River Avenue locations
- Escanaba - N. 26th Street
- Fraser - Utica Road
- Gaylord - Meijer Drive
- Grand Rapids - 28th St. SE
- Greenville - S. Greenville West Drive
- Kalamazoo - W. Main Street
- Lincoln Park - Dix Highway
- Ludington - W. US-10
- Madison Heights - E. 13 Mile Road
- Marysville - S. Range Road
- Mount Pleasant - Pickard Street
- Muskegon - W. Norton Avenue
- Portage - S. Westnedge Avenue
- Rochester Hills - S. Rochester Road
- Roseville - Little Mack Avenue
- Shelby Township - Hall Road
- Southfield - Telegraph Road