Latest UAW-GM Deal Includes Raises, Bonuses and a Plant Closure
We could be nearing the end of the latest GM strike - here are the details of the newest deal.
According to GM and the Detroit Free Press, here are the latest provisions in the tentative agreement with the UAW:
- $11K ratification bonus for full-time employees, $4,500 for temps
- Plants in Ohio, Warren, MI and Baltimore will remained closed and a parts plant in California will close.
- Assistance packages will be available for the employees affected by the above closings
- Detroit-Hamtramck plant will build an electric pickup
- Healthcare costs are unchanged
- A better path to full-time employment for temporary workers
The list continues - click HERE to read all the details.