5 Flint, MI Things GloRilla Should do Before Playing for Excited Fans
Coming off her 2023 Grammy Nomination for Best Rap Performance and Coachella, the incredibly talented GloRilla is performing in Flint, MI at Dort Financial Center May 7th. Since her song with HitKidd, "FNF (Let's GO)" blew up on TikTok, her career has been on fire.
When is GloRilla performing in Flint?
Now, she's headlining her own tour all over the country... and Flint is proud to host her at Spring Jam '23 on May 7th.. We thought we'd offer up a few very Flint things she should do and try while in town.
What will GloRilla do while she's in Flint?
While we're not sure exactly where she is staying (although, we could guess) these are five things GloRilla should do while in town.
- Paint "the Rock." We don't care if someone does a self-portrait of her or if she paints her logo herself... visit and mark the legendary "rock" at 12th Street and Hammerberg to leave Flint fans a thoughtful message.
- Flint Farmers Market for lunch or dinner. Tee's Plentiful Salads is a great spot for the healthier side, but Charlie's Smokin' BBQ is worth experiencing. Even Steady Eddy's will serve up a filling meal. (Plus, she and the crew can stop for a bottle of wine or visit Market Tap's outdoor patio. Depending on her itinerary, maybe Blackstone's or Cork on Saginaw Street, instead?)
- Get a Flint-Style Coney at Starlite Diner. Experience this to know Flint-style is better than Detroit (or any other).
- Get a Selfie in front of the FLINT sign, downtown. Then, post it on Insta to show some love to fans.
- Visit "Simmer" in Downtown Flint. Wrap up her stay with a view from Flint's only rooftop bar/patio -- or visit the legendary Churchill's if it's too late after the show.
GloRilla, we're excited to host you in Flint. Thanks for sharing your talents with all of your Mid-Michigan fans. And, apologies for all of the construction and potholes... we're working on it.