The family has lost everything, but they're grateful for the quick-thinking of their daughter.

Rosa Conley, a resident of Warren, Michigan, was asleep in her home last Wednesday morning when her 5-year-old daughter Jamirah woke her and her boyfriend up - the house was on fire. Rosa grabbed Jamirah and her infant daughter, brought them into the bedroom and shut the door.

The fire was small at first; so small that they tried to put it out themselves by dumping water into a garbage can in the bathroom, but within minutes, the entire house was engulfed in flames.

The family is living in temporary housing and has to start over - they lost everything but each other, and the shirts on their backs - but they are grateful for little Jamirah's quick actions that likely saved their lives.

There's a GoFundMe if you'd like to donate to the family, too.

More From Cars 108