That Wing Place in Grand Blanc You Never Knew Existed is Closing
Sadly, we're saying goodbye to another local restaurant, one in Grand Blanc that you may not have even known existed.
The owners of Crazy Legs on Dort Highway made the announcement on Facebook, noting with little fanfare that the wing joint was closing for good.
They went on to say that Crazy Legs' Flint location is still open. That restaurant is located at 4526 Beecher Rd. in Flint.
What is Crazy Legs?
Unfortunately, a lot of people had never heard of the Grand Blanc eatery located just north of the Point on Dort Highway. Many of the comments on the 'Grand Blanc Residents Uncensored' Facebook page were from people who'd either never heard of it or had never had a chance to try it.
- From Jon: I have never heard them either! I wish I would have known. I get wings to-go often and I would have loved to try this place out! I also try to use coupons for local businesses any time their advertisements come in the mail.
- From Susan: My hubby loves wings. We would have definitely tried it had we known it was there. Seems to be the consensus that no one knew they were there. Bummer.
- From Leann: I never heard of it and it’s not very far from my house.
Others who've had an opportunity to eat their food chimed in with high praise.
- From Sarah: Literally the nicest people and the best wings! I’m so sad to see that they are leaving GB.
- From Christina: Awesome wings and crazy fries
Crazy Legs other location on Beecher Rd. remains open, selling wings, crab legs, loaded fries, and more.