On Wednesday morning (May 2), TMZ reported Joshua Corbett, who was arrested in 2014 for breaking into Sandra Bullock's house, had barricaded himself in his Los Angeles home and resisted arrest for violating his probation, threatening harm on the officers, causing a S.W.A.T. team to arrive on the scene.

Now, it is being reported that Corbett has died due to self-inflicted wounds. Though the police would not specify how he harmed himself, they have said he did not die from a gunshot wound.

TMZ wrote in its original report that Bullock was fearful when Corbett was released from a mental health facility last year. She currently holds a restraining order against the 42-year-old that's good through 2022 and is meant to keep him at least 200 yards away, although that is no longer necessary.

According to New York Daily News, Bullock was forced to call the police after coming face-to-face with Corbett outside her bedroom door in 2014. Bullock said the man believed he was her husband. Later, he detailed plans to sexually assault her.

Police reportedly found machine guns, assault rifles and explosive devices at Corbett's home.