Michigan State Student Skied To Class Yesterday [VIDEO]
Gotta give this guy an "A for effort," amirite?
Yesterday, Michigan State University took some serious heat (pun intended, cuz there's no heat ANYWHERE right now) for not canceling classes. One student took it upon himself to find a creative way to get around campus and we have so many questions.
1) What class were you trying to get to?
2) Did you have an assignment to turn in?
3) Did you have to take an exam?
4) Did your professor show up, and how did they ski to class, too?
5) Do you ski on weekends or just to class?
This guy must be a native Michigander. Impressive and creative, that's for sure.