Love True Crime Shows? Get Paid $2400 to Binge Watch
They are the hottest thing out there right now. From TV shows to podcasts, it seems that the true-crime show addiction isn’t going anywhere any time soon. Since many of us aren't still back to normal and are stuck at home due to COVID-19 binging TV shows. So, why not get paid for it?
The documentary streaming service MagellanTV will pay three lucky, true crime fans $2400 to binge true crime documentaries for 24 hours straight. That’s $100 per hour to do what you’re already doing for free! They'll also get a one-year membership to MagellanTV. Last year the company hired one person for $1,000, but are kicking up the challenge this year.
According to the posting, "The ideal candidates live for True Crime.They can handle the most menacing serial killer, the goriest details, and don’t flinch at the chilling paranormal.And they love it so much that they’re willing to stream it nonstop for 24 hours." The individuals will also have the task of documenting their True Crime binging on social media.
Those selected will watch 18 documentaries which include:
- "Great Bank Heists” 53 minutes
- “Mistress Mercy” 87 minutes
- “A Shallow Grave” 48 minutes
- “A Monster Among Us” 48 minutes
- “Crossbow Killer” 48 minutes
- “Night Terror” 24 minutes
- “Murder in Paradise” 46 minutes
- “Jonestown Paradise Lost” 100 minutes
- “The Family: Inside the Manson Cult” 91 minutes
- “The Price of Honor” 109 minutes
- “Crime Files with David Wilson” 180 minutes
- “The Great Mint Swindle” 92 minutes
- “Chain Gang Girls” 135 minutes
- “Conversations with a Serial Killer” 127 minutes
- “Psychopath: Redefining Rational” 50 minutes
- “The Columbine Massacre: In the Killer’s Mind” 51 minutes
- “Jack the Ripper: Tabloid Killer” 44 minutes
- “Deadly Dates” 132 minutes
Up for the task? MagellanTV is accepting applications now through May 5 2021. You can click here to apply.