One Direction Get Comic Book Series + More
- Fear not! One Direction has their very own comic book called ‘Fame: One Direction.’ The creators, Bluewater Productions, say the comic book will chronicle the boy band’s rise to stardom.
Alicia Keys Teases ‘Girl on Fire’ Track in New MTV VMA Promo + More
- Oh, Alicia Keys, quit toying with us! She teased ‘Girl on Fire,’ track in a new promo for the 2012 MTV VMAs. We can’t wait to watch her performance.
Justin Timberlake + Jessica Biel Did Not Tie the Knot Over the Weekend + More
- Rest easy everyone! Justin Timberlake and fiancee Jessica Biel did not (we repeat, DID NOT) get married over the weekend. Reports were circulating that the two wed in Jackson Hole, Wyo. The only problem? JT was busy filming his upcoming movie ‘Runner Runner,’ in Puerto Rico. That’s about 3,000 miles away, if you were keeping track.
‘Glee’ to Cover Carly Rae Jepsen in Season Premiere ‘The New Rachel’ + More
- Not to anyone’s surprise since Carly Rae Jepsen has blown up this summer, but the cast of ‘Glee,’ will cover the pop star’s hit ‘Call Me Maybe,’ in the season premiere episode titled, ‘The New Rachel.’
Watch Katy Perry’s ‘The One That Got Away’ Pop-Up Video + More
- Interested in knowing every little piece of info about Katy Perry‘s video ‘The One That Got Away?’ Well, that’s where Pop-Up Video comes in! The folks at VH1 feed us wonderful bits of knowledge about Perry’s video. Did you know the dance the older people are doing is a Latvian folk dance called Sudmalinas? Well now you do!
Pink Announces She’s the New CoverGirl + More
- She’s a hot mama and now Pink‘s a CoverGirl too! The ‘Blow Me (One Last Kiss),’ singer revealed via Twitter that she would be joining the likes of Taylor Swift and Queen Latifah among others, as a face of the cosmetics company. A rep for CoverGirl to ...
Britnee Kellogg Gets Motherly Advice From Jennifer Lopez on ‘American Idol’
Britnee Kellogg knows a thing or two about heartbreak. On tonight’s ‘American Idol,’ the blond bombshell and mother of two told the story of her lyin’, cheatin’, good for nothin’ ex-husband who held her back so he could pursue his own basketball career. (And in Kellogg’s words, “pursue other women,” too).
Jessica Phillips Overcomes Hardships to Advance on ‘American Idol’
Jessica Phillips of Brooklyn, N.Y. has been through a lot in her short life. Her boyfriend, Angelo, of five years suffered a massive stroke and had to be hospitalized for a month and a half. When he finally came to, Phillips said he didn’t know who she was.