Cinnamon Challenge

Michigan Teen Hospitalized After Attempting ‘Cinnamon Challenge’
Michigan Teen Hospitalized After Attempting ‘Cinnamon Challenge’
An Ann Arbor area high school student has been hospitalized after participating in a 'cinnamon challenge' where students attempt to ingest a teaspoon of cinnamon is less than 60 seconds. It's a phenomenon that's been catching on with high school students, and its popularity can be attributed partly to social networking sites and YouTube. It's also dangerous.