Luke Perry: More than 90210. Check Out His Other Roles [VIDEO]
The actor was best known for his role as Dylan McKay on Beverly Hills 90210, but he was so much more than that.
1. In 2001, he portrayed a crooked reverend doing time for embezzling funds from his church who preaches about redemption from behind bars in HBO's Oz.
2. As 90210 was skyrocketing, Luke played Oliver Pike in the 1992 film Buffy The Vampire Slayer. The film became the inspiration for the following TV show.
3. Family Guy - The Story on Page One. Luke voiced himself in this episode of the animated FOX series.
4. In Law & Order: SVU, Perry played a rapist in the episode entitled Trials.
5. In 1990, Perry played the lead in the movie Terminal Bliss. This movie probably wouldn't have moved many copies off the Blockbuster shelf, but the stardom of Luke made it appealing to teen girls.
Unfortunately, it took the moody character of Dylan McKay and made him darker, more twisted, and probably scarred said teen girls.