Fundraiser for Davison Couple After Mobile Home Fire [VIDEO]
The fire was believed to have been started by a portable heater.
The fire broke out on Wednesday morning around 10:30 AM in the Davison East mobile home park.
The couple who live there were attempting to thaw their pipes, which had frozen with the frigid temperatures, with a portable space heater.
Luckily, the couple escaped without injuries, but were too distraught to comment on it to the local news. A neighbor said that she wishes she could
get them a new trailer because of everything they lost.
Their pets, unfortunately, died in the fire.
A GoFundMe has been set up for the couple, which you can donate to HERE.