Davison Italia Gardens Remains Open After Sunday Fire
Don Haley, the owner of the Italia Gardens in Davison confirmed to NBC25 there was a fire at the restaurant Sunday night, but says it was only in the chimney and was out within five minutes or so. The fire crews that reported say the fire was caused by a combination of the heat and humidity that created a build-up in the chimney.
The good news is, the restaurant will be open today! You can get delicious pasta, bread, and ribs just like any other day in Davison.