Corunna Rd & I-75 Tops List of County’s Most-Dangerous Intersections
Now you'll be a bit paranoid next time you enter or exit I-75 at Corunna Rd. in Flint Township. That intersection tops the list of most-dangerous intersections in Genesee County, with 51 crashes reported last year.
It ranked 146th in the list of Michigan's most-dangerous intersections, with the majority of dicey intersections in Wayne, Macomb, and Oakland Counties.
The intersection of Court St. and Center Rd. near Courtland Center mall in Burton came in at number 2 on Genesee County's list.
The Michigan State Police Traffic Crash Reporting Unit compiled the data from 2017 based on accident reports submitted by police and law enforcement agencies throughout Michigan.
Here's the complete top 10 list for Genesee County:
- Corunna Rd. / I-75, Flint Township
- Court St. / Center Rd., Buton
- Chavez Dr. / Longway Blvd., Flint
- Miller Rd. / I-75, Flint Township
- I-475 / Grand Traverse St., Flint
- Hill Rd. / Fenton Rd., Grand Blanc Township
- Lapeer Rd. / State Rd., Davison Township
- Corunna Rd. / Linden Rd., Flint Township
- Owen Rd. / I-75, Fenton
- Bush St. / S. Saginaw Rd., Grand Blanc