Chavez & Robert T. Tops List of County’s Most-Dangerous Intersections
A little extra caution may be warranted when you're near Chavez Dr. and Robert T. Longway Blvd. That intersection tops the list of most dangerous intersections in Genesee County, with 49 crashes reported last year.
It ranked as #152 n the list of Michigan's most dangerous intersections, with the majority of dicey intersections in Wayne, Macomb, and Oakland Counties.
Corunna Rd. at I-75 and Miller at 75 came in at numbers two and three respectively on Genesee County's list.
The Michigan State Police Traffic Crash Reporting Unit compiled the data from 2018 based on accident reports submitted by police and law enforcement agencies throughout Michigan.
Here's the complete top 10 list for Genesee County:
- Chavez Dr. / Robert T. Longway Blvd.
- Corunna Rd. / I-75, Flint Township
- Miller Rd. / I-75, Flint Township
- Lapeer Rd. / State Rd., Davison Township
- Bristol Rd. / Grand Traverse, Flin
- Corunna Rd. / Ballenger Hwy, Flint Township
- Corunna Rd. / Linden Rd, Flint Township
- Linden Rd. / Pierson Rd., Mt. Morris Township
- Fenton Rd. / Hill Rd., Grand Blanc Township
- Dort Hwy. / Grand Blanc Rd., Grand Blanc Township