Bay City Woman Meets Firefighters Who Rescued Her – The Good News
She doesn't remember anything until she woke up in the ambulance.
Madi Marciniak's Bay City home caught on fire back in July. The nursing student was trapped on the second floor, surrounded by flames, and passed out because of the carbon monoxide.
One of her rescuers wasn't even on duty - he drove by and volunteered to go in and rescue Madi. She suffered burns on her left arm, leg and face, but says that she doesn't care - she's just happy to have a second chance.
And last week, she was finally reunited with the crew who rescued her. *sniffle* Wonderful news!