Flint Farmers’ Market Announces Grand Opening Activities at New Location
Two weeks from today, the Flint Farmers’ Market will open at its new location in downtown Flint.
For the grand opening at the new location, an exciting day is being planned for customers. Live entertainment will be going on throughout the day featuring performances from:
- 8 a.m. – Black Tie Productions DJ and Photo Booth
- 10 a.m. – Flint Contra Dancers
- 10:30 a.m. – Soul Shake featuring Tim Freeman
- 12:30 p.m. – Brinae Ali – Destination Forever
- 1 p.m. – Mama Sol & the NUTS
- 3 p.m. – El Ballet Folklerico Estudiantil
- 3:30 p.m. – Greg Ellis Blues Band
Other activities include: face painting, caricatures, an interactive exhibit from the Flint Children’s Museum, market tours, an arts and crafts street fair, cooking demonstrations at the Dort Federal Credit Union Demo Kitchen and much, much more!
The new location of the Flint Farmers’ Market is 300 E. 1st Street in downtown Flint. For more information, click here.