Join Rod & Steph for the Paczki Eating Contest and Fat Tuesday Food Challenge
Join Rod & Steph, local business owners and even a couple of mayors at VG's in Davison on Fat Tuesday for a Paczki Eating Contest! We'll also be collecting non-perishable food items for the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan leading up to the event -- get all the details here.
Rod and Steph will be at VG's Grocery Store in Davison for the annual Paczki Eating Contest, where regular Joes and mayors alike will see who can down the most delicious pastries in honor of Fat Tuesday (March 4th). The festivities get started at 8a and are open to the public, so come join us!
Leading up to the event, area businesses will also be competing to see who can collect the most food and cash donations for the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan. Beginning Monday, February 24th (ending March 3rd) you can drop off your donations at the following locations:
- Chasse Ballroom and Latin Dance Studio -- 3180 W. Silver Lake Rd. Fenton, MI 48430
- CMS Oil Company of Lapeer -- 373 Lake Nepessing Rd, Lapeer, MI 48446
- Hank Graff Davison -- 800 North State St. Davison, MI 48423
- VG’s of Davsion -- 8503 Davison Rd. Davison, MI 48423
- Fernco -- 300 S Dayton St. Davison, MI 48423
- Source One Environmental -- 422 W Rising St. Davison, MI 48423
If you're worried about packing on a few lbs. on Fat Tuesday -- don't! Cars 108 and Chasse Ballroom and Latin Dance Studio are going to help you "Burn Off the Paczki!" Sign in to (or sign up for) Passenger Rewards and enter to win free Zumba classes from Chasse below!