Law Firm Will Reimburse You For Cab Fare Home on NYE [VIDEO]
There's no excuse for drunk driving. And now, thanks to a local law firm, you can be reimbursed when you use a cab, Uber, or Lyft to get home safely on New Year's Eve.
The Christensen Law Firm has expanded it Safe Ride Program to include Genesee County.
If you need a ride home on New Year's Eve, the law firm will reimburse you for a one-way ride. Simply pay the fare, then submit a receipt and a copy of your valid driver's license in order to get reimbursed.
This gives you the perfect opportunity to join Cars 108 for the 2017 Flinttown Countdown.
The details, according to ABC-12:
- Offer is good from 4 p.m. on December 31, 2016 to 4 a.m. on January 1, 2017.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- Maximum reimbursement is $35, good for a one-way ride to your home.
- Receipts must be received by Christensen Law by midnight, January 6, 2017 to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Ride must be within Genesee, Wayne, Macomb, Oakland and Washtenaw counties.
- Provider of ride must be a licensed taxi company, Uber or Lyft.
- Email a copy of the official receipt along with a copy of your valid driver’s license to email@example.com OR send those materials via U.S. Mail to Christensen Law Safe Ride Home, 25925 Telegraph Rd., Suite 200, Southfield, MI 48033.