Join Cars 108 for Christmas @ Crossroads Holiday Magic
- Crossroads Village
- 6140 Bray Road, Flint , MI 48505 United States
Join Clay and Cars 108 at Crossroads Village on Friday, November 26th for Christmas at Crossroads Holiday Magic.
We'll broadcast live from 5p-7p at Crossroads Village for the opening night of the Christmas Season. There will be so much to do, along with the tree lighting ceremony in the village. The best part of going on opening night is that it's FREE for Genesee County residents.
If you can't make it opening night, but still want to check out the Holiday Magic of Crossroads, you can buy tickets here. Check out some additional information about Christmas @ Crossroads below.
Christmas at Crossroads Holiday Magic
- Begins Friday November 26 and runs through December 30 weekends and select weekdays from 4:00-9:00pm
- Opening Night on November 26 is FREE Village Only admission for ALL GENESEE COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Drive Through Only Nights are Monday evenings from 5:00-9:00pm and only $10 per vehicle
- This has been a family tradition for over 30 years!
- Join friends and family on the Huckleberry Railroad Holiday Express for a 40-minute journey behind our authentic Baldwin steam locomotive taking you along the shores of Mott Lake, down a stretch of the historic Pere Marquette roadbed and back into the heart of Crossroads Village.
- Visit our General Store for the perfect holiday gifts and stocking stuffers.
- Watch Village artisans while visiting the Blacksmith, Print Shop, Tin Smith and Toy Barn
- See thousands of twinkling lights throughout the Village and along the tracks when aboard the train ride
- There are vendors with roasted nuts and kettle corn
- We offer a Christmas Buffet Dinner select weekdays and weekends (see website for more information)
- Take a spin on the 1912 C. W. Parker Carousel
- Take in a show at the Colwell Opera House
- Masks are recommended, but not required on the grounds and in the buildings of Crossroads Village; however, masks are required on the train by federal mandate.
- For more information or to reserve tickets visit geneseecountyparks.org