She vows to never eat another Pop-Tart...see why.

Taylor Collins recently grabbed a package of Strawberry Pop-Tarts from a local convenience store on her way to work. She was halfway through her first in a package of two when she tasted latex. As she ripped the package open to investigate she found a latex glove...dirty, moldy and just plain nasty.

Collins called a customer service number that she found on the back of the wrapper, but a Kellogg's representative only offered a gift card good for more Pop-Tarts. She says she will "never eat one again."

The former Pop-Tart fan says she plans to see a doctor to make sure that she didn't contract something from the glove.

Have you ever found something nasty in your food?

More in the video below.