Where Is The Safest City In America To Drive?
If safety on the roads is a top priority for you, here is a list of the safest places to drive, with a heads up on the most dangerous place to avoid.
Allstate has posted a list of the least accident-prone cities.
Fort Collins, Colorado and Boise, Idaho are on top of the safest list. It takes an average of 13.9 years for a driver in those cities to be involved in an accident.
Once again, Washington, DC was the most likely place to have an accident. Crashes there occurred to motorists every 4.8 years. Beside being a neighboring city, Baltimore came in second in the worst category.
10 Least Accident-Prone Cities
1. (tie) Fort Collins, Colorado – drivers average one accident every 13.9 years
1. (tie) Boise, Idaho – 13.9 years
3. Sioux Falls, South Dakota – 12.8 years
4. Bronsville, Texas – 12.7 years
5. (tie) Madison, Wisconsin – 12.5 years
5. (tie) Reno, Nevada – 12.5 years
5. Huntsville, Alabama – 12.5 years
8. Visalia, California – 12.3 years
9. (tie) Montgomery, Alabama – 11.9 years
9. (tie) Eugene, Oregon – 11.9 years