What Is The Most Disgusting Food Combination?
I’m a huge fan of “Doctor Who,” and one of the funniest scenes is when the 11th Doctor tries to figure out what foods his ‘new body’ likes. He ends up going for fish fingers and custard. Just the thought of that combo makes me gag. You can watch that hilarious scene below.
A discussion yesterday on Reddit.com asked people to share the most disgusting food combinations they have seen someone eat. Here are eight of them:
- Canned asparagus and mayonnaise.
- Pasta with brown sugar.
- Ketchup mixed into Coke.
- Peanut butter and jelly on jalapeno cheese bread.
- A sandwich with bananas and ketchup on white bread.
- Pepper on top of chocolate ice cream.
- Goldfish crackers and milk as a breakfast cereal.
- Mustard on oatmeal.
Is there a strange food combination that you or someone you know eats? Add it to our list via the comments below.