Warn Kids About ‘Cinnamon Challenge’ Dangers [VIDEO]
Here’s how I like to enjoy cinnamon.
(It’s a cinnamon roll from Gracie’s in New Lothrup.)
And then there’s the ‘Cinnamon Challenge.’ A growing phenomenon with high school students and others in which a teaspoon of cinnamon is ingested in 60 seconds.
Oh yeah, it’s glorious all right. So glorious that a Michigan teen was recently hospitalized after attempting it.
So glorious that it can cause coughing, choking, vomiting, hypoxia, and the powder can be aspirated into the lungs which can cause pneumonia.
Warn your kids about the dangers, and show this this video of ‘Cinnamon Challenge Fails.’ Do these people look like they’re having fun?
Subscribe to Cars 108 on