As Fathers' Day approaches, Dad is probably looking forward to a day of rest, and maybe a couple of cold beers as he fires up the grill.

But not so fast. Here's a grilling danger that you probably haven't considered.

It has nothing to do with food poisoning, burns, or explosions.

It's from the brush Dad uses to clean the grill before he cooks up the burgers and dogs. The tiny bristles from wire grill brushes can come out, stick to the grilling surface, and be ingested. In the last 18 months, six such cases have been reported in the US.

Watch the video below, throw away your wire brush, then stop by Gillroy's, Home Depot, or Lowe's and pick up a stone-type grill brush.