workday 108 trivia

Workday 108 Trivia
Monday, December 20's question:
Q: Roughly 6,500 are currently used throughout the world.
          Approximately 337 of them are used in the United States.
          I'm using one right now. What i…
George’s Workday 108 Trivia
According to a survey of people who work in an office setting, 54% say they do this on a regular basis, while the other 46% do it just once.  What?  Read more to hear the answer.

Load More Articles