There have been a lot of cases of people huffing or breathing in household cleaners and other products and now there are reports of people doing this with A/C units. Swartz Creek police report the recent damage to seven air conditioning units at Swartz Creek Senior Center and Perkins Library, which caused about $4,000 worth of damage, according to WNEM.

Authorities believe the suspects were inhaling coolant fumes because the coolant lines were cracked and there might be a video showing when the incident took place. I'm really not sure why anyone would want to inhale household cleaners, much less coolants from A/C units, but then again what do I know?

Police are still investigating the case and encourage anyone with any information to contact Swartz Creek police at (810) 635-4401.