Swartz Creek Family Seeks Donations After Fire Claims 9-Year Old’s Life [VIDEO]
Harold 'Trey' Coburn was "a great little kid who didn't deserve this," his aunt tells NBC-25. A fire at the family's home on Morrish Rd. in Swartz Creek claimed the 9-year-old boy's life Monday (2/1).
Firefighters say the boy was locked in a bedroom, and believe he may have been playing with a lighter.
Syring Elementary School is accepting donations for the family. The school is located off Seymour Rd. in Swartz Creek on Oakview Drive.
- Girl's clothing - size 7/8, girl's shoe size 11
- Girl's clothing - size 14, women's shoe size 9
- Women's clothing - size 14, women's size 8
- Men's clothing - pants size 38, shirts XL, men's shoe size 11
- Underwear and socks for all of the above sizes
- Household items
- Gift cards
- Monetary donations
A GoFundMe page has been set up to help the family pay for for Trey's funeral and burial expenses.