September Is Suicide Prevention Month – Join Us Saturday, 9/22 for ‘Illuminate’
Join us out in downtown Flint for a half-mile, luminary-lit stroll to bring awareness to suicide prevention.
Everybody talks about mental health nowadays, but so few people actually get involved. So, let's get out there and BE PART OF THE SOLUTION.
Illuminate is an interactive, half-mile luminary-lit stroll through downtown Flint. It's hosted by NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) of Genesee County.
Here's what you need to know:
- Saturday, September 22nd from 6:30-8:30 PM
- Brush Park in downtown Flint (next to the new FLINT sign)
- Special Guest Speaker Eric Hipple of the Detroit Lions
- Pat and AJ will be the emcees
- "Glow Award" for brightest outfit
- Bounce house provided by Karterz World, LLC
- Slime Stop sponsored by the Flint Children's Museum
- Art Stop sponsored by Mott Children's Health Center
- Spiritual Stop
- Hope Rock Stop sponsored by U of M - Flint
- Memorial luminary bags can be purchased HERE
For more information, please contact Pat and AJ or firstname.lastname@example.org