Scary Video Shows Fireworks Setting Tennessee House on Fire [VIDEO]
A good reminder about being safe with your fireworks with the 4th of July coming up.
A roman candle was hurled through the window of a Murfreesboro, Tennessee home on Tuesday night, and it set the house on fire. The owners of the house tried to put the fire out with an extinguisher, but they were unsuccessful.
The owners of the home have rescued over a dozen cats over the past few years, and they think that somebody was targeting their home because of the cats. They say that the window was covered by hedges, so this wasn't an accident.
Firefighters arrived quickly, and all of the cats were accounted for.
BE CAREFUL this 4th of July. For info on the fireworks laws and fines in Genesee County, click HERE.