Jennifer Lawrence Almost Died After Accident on ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Set
It was recently revealed that Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence almost died after an accident on the set of ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay.’
A source revealed that America’s current sweetheart, Lawrence, nearly choked to death on fumes emitted by a fog machine on set. Apparently the fog machine went haywire and started spewing dense smoke in a very confined space. The smoke was so thick that Jennifer and the other actors were unable to find their way out of the smoke and began seriously choking and coughing. After the machines were shut down and fans cleared the smoke, a rescue crew finally found Lawrence and carried her out gagging and hacking.
Lawrence looked really shook up and complained of nausea. Can you imagine what the director might have been feeling? Or the manufacturer of the fog machine?