You can help our troops serving overseas call home for the holidays.Here's how.Don't know about you, but I have a couple old cell phones at home that I no longer use. If you do as well put them to great use. You can donate your old cell phone to the Cell Phones for Soldiers program at Mott Community College in Flint. Just stop by the Veterans Resource Center in the Prahl Center.

Funds raised from the recycling of the old phones are used to purchase prepaid calling cards for service men and women stationed around the world.
You can call ahead (810) 762-5632.