Guy Gets Electrocuted While Proposing To Girlfriend
A guy in China got electrocuted while trying to propose to his girlfriend and to top it off, she said no! The two had actually broken up so he figured the gesture would win her back. He climbed a high-voltage electricity pole near her work while covering the pole with signs declaring his love.
But while he was trying to propose, he was electrocuted and thrown off into a muddy puddle, according to The Daily Mail. He was rushed to the hospital and is expected to be okay. The girlfriend said no and thought his stunt was stupid. I wonder how stupid this guy feels right now?