The Flint Water Crisis has not only affected all of us, but our pets too. Here's how you can help.

The Humane Society of Genesee County has announced a Flint Bottled Water Drive for Pets. The Society is accepting donations of bottled water and cash to provide safe water for pets in the affected Flint area.

If you would like to donate or receive water for pets, please visit the Humane Society of Genesee County at G-3325 South Dort Hwy in Burton during business hours (Monday - Friday 10p-5p and Saturday 10a-4p). If you are receiving water for your pets, the Humane Society of Genesee County asks that you please have your Michigan driver's license with a Flint address and proof of animal ownership such as vet records or dog license.